Please join us for the next Friday Forum on BCDR Best Practices on November 18th from 9am - 11am at the OSHEAN offices in North Kingstown, RI. We'll be hearing presentations from Nancy Freeman, Associate Director, Disaster Recovery and Storage Services, Brown University,Wayne Robin, Executive Director IT Operations, Johnson & Wales University and David Nardolillo, Associate Director of Network Services, Information Technology Department, Johnson & Wales University.
OSHEAN introductions and brief overview on BCDR
Nancy Freeman, Brown University
- Brown University's condition, approach and execution of their BCDR project
- Highlight value add from experience
- Flexibility of building out the network
- Next Generation Datacenter – Private Connection to Edge Gateway (eliminate VPN, etc)
- Cost savings
Wayne Robin and David Nardolillo , Johnson & Wales University
- Why OSHEAN and Navisite?
- How Johnson & Wales University was able to structure network within the cloud
- Leverage of colocation
- Impact on ability to do testing (frequency, duration, cost)
- Leveraging the NCD environment and Zerto
We look forward to seeing you all there!